Sheet Styles is a Google Sheets Add-on that allows users to change the background and font colors of their Google Sheets spreadsheets. With Sheet Styles, users can choose from a wide range of color schemes that are designed to be less eye-strain inducing than the default Google Sheets colors. Sheet Styles works by applying a new color scheme to your Google Sheets spreadsheet, which can help reduce eye strain and improve readability.
- 👍 Sheet Styles is a free Google Sheets Add-on that can be installed from the Google Workspace Marketplace.
- 👍 Sheet Styles provides users with a variety of color schemes that are designed to be less eye-strain inducing.
- 👍 Sheet Styles can be used to change the background and font colors of your entire Google Sheets spreadsheet.
There is only one way to install Sheet Styles: Google Workspace
Here are two ways to get to the Sheet Styles page on Google Workspace Marketplace
- Click the "View Product" button to go to Sheet Styles page, and then click on Install.
- It will take you to the Google Workspace page for Sheet Styles by Better Sheets
- Install the add-on in your Google Workspace.
- Open your Google Sheets spreadsheet and click on the "Extensions" menu.
- Click on "Add-ons" and then select "Get Add-on".
- In the search bar, type "Sheet Styles" and hit enter.
- Click on "Install" and follow the prompts to install the add-on.
Three important things to know about installing Sheet Styles:
- Sheet Styles can be installed for free from the Google Workspace Marketplace.
- Sheet Styles is an add-on for Google Sheets, which means that you'll need to have a Google account to use it.
- Once you've installed Sheet Styles, it will be available in your Google Sheets spreadsheet under the "Add-ons" menu.
Can I customize the colors in Sheet Styles?
For any more questions please contact the developer of Sheet Styles.